Pride Glasgow 2018 PA Ticket Form
With our commitment to make the festival accessible to everyone we may provide deaf or disabled ticket holders who would be unable to attend the festival without the use of a Personal Assistant an additional ticket at no cost for their PA:
Priority will go to people who are in receipt of one of the following however all requests will be considered and further details may be requested
- Middle or Higher rate DLA for care and/or mobility (2016/2017 letter)
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) (2016/ 2017 letter)
- CredAbility Access Card+ 1 category requirement (www.accesscard.org.uk )
- Evidence of being severely sight impaired
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
You must of already purchased your ticket online and have the ticket reference number to hand.
Applications close on 30th June 2018.
Please note it may take several weeks before you receive confirmation.